Get in the Holiday Spirit & Run the Holiday Half!
Celebrate the Holiday Season at the Holiday Half Marathon. Dress up in your festive holiday themed costumes or running gear.
The Half Marathon starts and finishes at Fairplex So Cal, home of the LA County Fair and encompasses the beauty of the Pomona Valley. The scenic course takes runners through various parts of the Fair and then heads right down the world famous Auto Club Raceway at Pomona – currently hosting Auto Club NHRA World Finals. It then leaves the fairgrounds and heads out into the beautiful Frank G. Bonelli Regional Park, around Puddingstone Lake. The last 3 miles are back on the Fairgrounds going past the Historic Trains near the Flower Garden Pavilion – and the Wally Parks NHRA Motorsports Museum before finishing in the central plaza. Go HERE for more Course Info.
Great Reasons to Run the Holiday Half!
- Every runner gets a technical race shirt
- Every participant is awarded a Snowflake Finisher Medal when they cross the finish line (a different snowflake every year)
- Get in shape for the Holiday Shopping Dash
- Burn calories so you can eat that Holiday feast!
- The race is on Sunday, December 15, 2013 and will start at 8:00 am.
- The course time limit for the Half Marathon is 3 hours and 45 minutes
- The Half Marathon course is USATF sanctioned and certified.
You can register online through December 11, or at the Kool N Fit Festival on Saturday, December 14 from 7 am to 12 noon. We also offer registration on race morning, Sunday, December 15, starting at 6 am.